Tuesday, October 5, 2010

< 50

I have had my head down just grinding through each work week. Rather than "working for the weekend" I have been "working for Oct 19th".

I started the vivelle patches last week and had my first E2 blood draw this morning. I was a bit worried all day as I had a slow start during the only other FET I have done (why didn't that FET work again?) and I was doing IM shots of delestrogen. So, my E2 is only 30 something. So, now I have to take estrace every night. We are keeping my schedule the same - with everything riding on the u/s next Wednesday. So, head down......

P.S. the makeup remover that comes in the clinque gift bag works great at getting off the sticky residue from the patches.



2 comments:

  1. I hope that number keeps rising for you. We are all working towards a date... aren't we?!

    Looking forward to following your journey!

    BTW, Thanks for the tip on the sticky residue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the estrace helps get those numbers and lining ready!! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete