Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beta!

What a great feeling to be happy to get my blood drawn this morning - with a skip in my step and my heart swelling. Humbling to remember that I have made the same walk to the dr office a couple of times with total dread.

So my beta is 244!!!
My P4 is around 60 (doing PIO) and my E2 is finally around 400.
Next beta should be Saturday but my local clinic doesn't do betas on the weekend - but the nurse wants me to go - anyone else have this problem and a good solution?

A little tip for all of you. I got a free month supply of vivelle patches (8) using a voucher from their website. I fulfilled it at Freedom Pharmacy with no problems at all.

I am so unbelieveably happy and now keep telling myself - one day at a time - as I was already figuring out when the first u/s would be!

So, a couple of weeks ago I was out shopping and saw a Dorothy costume for Charlotte - and I couldn't pass it up (she already had a pair of red ruby slippers). I also bought myself a scarecrow costume and was planning on getting DH the tinman. I thought this was too perfect for 2010 - as we have been on the yellow brick road for so many months. I will be sure to share a picture!

So many BFP's on my blog roll - I am soo happy for all of you, and hopeful for those to come.

3 comments: