Monday, October 25, 2010

More Like It (6dp5dt)

I took your advice, bought a First Response last night, tossed and turned all night waiting for the morning and then took the test at 6AM.

Within 2 minutes the line showed up and the best part was I didn’t have to hold it a special way to see it.


I am so happy to be right where I am right now. As I mentioned many people know about this cycle, but they will not know the result until Thursday. For now (although I am a nervous wreck), I have a little secret in my uterus – although I feel like it is in my heart.

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! What a beautiful second line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! This is awesome! OH this gives me so much hope!! Please list any and all symptoms you had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that line!!! Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo! Congrats on a second line!

    ReplyDelete