Monday, October 11, 2010

Random questions and thoughts as the time slowly passes....

Still prepping for the FET - hopefully it is really going to happen a week from tomorrow! I am up to 4 patches and starting to feel really crampy.

A couple of questions for all you out there:

-Is cramping normal?
-What exactly does "rotate" the patches mean? How long should I wait until I use the same spot? Is the reason for rotating b/c of absorption or b/c of skin irritation?
-Did any of you put them on your back? I have 2 back there right now.....
-I have continued to jog and lift weights - anyone else keep at it while prepping?

My ultrasound is Wednesday morning to check out my lining - getting anxious.

On another note...I was at a party Saturday night as I was talking to another girl she told me she is 4 months pregnant. After congratulating her I asked when her due date would be and her response was "April, I didn't want to be pregnant over the summer". I laughed. Out loud. What a totally different perspective she has on this baby making thing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh... good one on the planning a baby thing!

    Regarding your other questions, I had crazy cramping with my patches too. I had them when I was doing 2 and 3 patches and then they subsided when I got upto 4. The nurse that this is a sign that the lining is changing and is a good thing.
    By rotate the patches, I assumed it to alternate from left to right and back due to absorption. I don't have any on my back, however now I am curious whether I can do that.
    Workouts??!!? Now I am laughing out loud.... just kidding. :) No... I envy you for keeping up with the workouts. I haven't hit the gym in over a month!

    ReplyDelete