Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Emerald City

We are here and I am assuming the snowbabies are thawing and hopefully expanding......just waiting around for our scheduled time to arrive at the clinic. Our transfer time with the wizard himself is 1:15.

I have always worn the same outfit to my retrieval and transfer days (well, the same comfy pants and a tank top). Well, I decided to change it up today. I am wearing my heart so that the wizard knows that isn't what I need - instead I need this to work so I can love a child with everything I have.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! And GOOD LUCK!!! I'll be anxiously awaiting your update. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck today!! Hoping your transfer goes smoothly! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that made me tear up. thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you!! Likely you're on bed rest now and hoping the time until your beta passes quickly.

    ReplyDelete