Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Sunshine

I usually only talk about our IVF journey at CCRM on this blog but I am going to come out and talk about a hobby that seems to be turning into a bit of moonlighting. PHOTOGRAPHY. Here is my latest favorite shot of Charlotte.




Charlotte and I were playing in her room one weekend late afternoon and I was trying to catch the the last bit of sun coming through her window....so I climbed into the window seat and waited for her to turn and look at me. I love the catch lights that make her dark brown eyes shine. This picture makes me feel warm like the Florida sunshine and reminds me of why we are going through all of this at CCRM. It also reminds me of how very lucky we are and why I am routing for all of you.

Over the last 18 months I have been getting to know my Nikon D90, took a class, practiced a ton, and then started building my portfolio. I have some slow weeks and some busy weeks with shoots. I have read and read and read - and it will never end.

If anyone is interested my photography blog is MaggieFullerPhotography.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable little girl, and such a great capture! Love those brown eyes! Good luck in the contest! :)

    ReplyDelete