Sunday, October 31, 2010

11dp5dt Beta

Well, I finally got my beta results almost 36 hours after having my blood drawn. I feel like I spent the weekend worried while checking my phone and email like a maniac.

But, alas - better late than never (or bad). The delay was due to the hospital not sending the result.

9dp5dt: 244
11dp5dt: 800

Doubling time of 28 hours!

Next step is to have my E2 and P4 checked on Thursday or Friday (getting differing info). I haven't been told about my first u/s but I am going to ask b/c I really want to get it on the books with my local clinic.

As far as symptoms: I am feeling unbelievably tired - I am worried about making it through a work day. I am having a few cramps and my nipples still hurt!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend. As promised here is a pic of Dorothy and the scarecrow to always remember our year of the yellow brick road.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - what a great doubling time! That's fantastic!! And your halloween costumes are adorable!! hope you had a happy halloween - you have lots to celebrate! (maybe twins??!)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news--and awesome costumes! : ) Can't wait until your first u/s! So many exciting BFPs lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome news! And you and your girl look absolutely cute! Hope you had a great weekend

    ReplyDelete