Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 1

Day 1 of what? Well, my AF, which means it is zero weeks, day 1 of my pregnancy.

I post this b/c all day as I thought about how my FET is now kick-started I was reminded of one of my favorite bloggers post over 2 years ago.

I also had my re-group with the Wizard tonight. He is soo HARD to talk to on the phone. Like it is always so awkward. Not really sure what to think but I am not overwhelmingly happy. Yeah, he said day 6 embryos (all of ours) have less success than day 5 embryos. Fabulous. But he says he has high hopes b/c my body has carried a baby to full term. He also agreed with transferring 2 b/c of our history of non-success. When I told him I was disappointed (at the time) with my 30+ follicles, 22 eggs, 12 mature, 7 (or 10) fertilized....he basically disagreed with the whole thing and said it turned out better than average. The only thing to improve would be the number of mature eggs. Very interesting.

So, if all goes as planned, transfer will be 3 weeks from tomorrow. Time seems to have slowed down.

2 comments:

  1. Happy first day of pregnancy! : ) Yay for CD 1. Can't believe your FET is only three weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find him very difficult to talk to too. I've seen lots of success with day 6 CCS embryos. Congrats on day 1! You're on your way!

    ReplyDelete