Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Waiting on 303

Well, I have to admit I have started checking my phone every 30ish minutes.....looking for the 303 area code. I think I may be jumping the gun!

What in the world are they going to tell me? If there was a way to cheat to find out (like taking a HPT or looking under the bed) I wouldn't be able to control myself.

Will they really call on Friday? Is 14 days average now? (Comment, please!)
Even if day 6 was a Friday before a holiday weekend?

Hopefully I will have an update in about 48 hours.

2 comments:

  1. I got my CCS call exactly two weeks from day 6 biopsy!! Hope you get yours on Friday!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another girl on the IVF Connections forum is getting her results today after a 13-day wait! Hope your news comes tomorrow! Crossing my fingers for great news!

    ReplyDelete