Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pump it up

Day 6 of stims and we are in Denver!

Cycle notes:
Doing 2 Menopur every morning and 150 iu of Gonal-f every night
Day 4: e2 was only 97, small follicles but about 20
Day 6: e2 391, she counted 18 (still very small)

This afternoon the nurse told me:
Day 6 evening: pump it up to 300 iu Gonal-f (want to kick start everything)
Day 7: 2 menopur and back to 150 gonal-f (no b/w or u/s)
Day 8: 2 menopur in morning then u/s and b/w

Not sure how I feel about all this. The e2 numbers are on par with my other cycles - so doing 300 makes me nervous but I have to believe in them. I know I am capable of making 18-30 eggs so getting less than 15 will depress me - but of course the quality may be better so I just need to relax!

And just some notes about the little bits of drama.....

-On day 4 I had a stressful evening as CCRM didn't receive my results from my local clinic and didn't tell me until after 5. Luckily I was able to get my b/w results but only got a vocal recollection of my u/s.
-Did you know that the local monitoring includes u/s and then p4, e2 AND LH....for a total of $500 for each visit. Holy cow. (I must have missed this on other blogs?)
-Our hotel is great (Hampton Inn & Suites in Tech Center area)

Hoping to get a good nights sleep....night night! Grow follies grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment