Thursday, August 12, 2010

Check out google

AF arrived! Yipeeeeeeee!! So, was it the exercise, the shake or the s-e-x. Or maybe it was that I ovulated 14 days ago. Ha!

What freaks me out though is that I was so obsessed and worried about AF – how am I going to handle all of the rest of the steps….retrieval, fertilization, day 3 report, day 5 report, and CGH results. There is a long road ahead of us…..

Speaking of the yellow brick road. I went to google this morning and was surprised to see this….









"Today's Google doodle celebrates The Wizard of Oz, which had its first premiere screening 71 years ago today. "

Tomorrow morning is my supression check. Hopefully we will be off to see the wizard....

3 comments:

  1. Our suppression checks are on the same day now! Hopefully we'll both be headed to Denver next week. Yay for AF, and good luck tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad AF finally came for you! Hoping suppression check goes well and you're clear to start stimming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping your suppression check will give you the green light tomorrow!! All the best!

    ReplyDelete