Thursday, August 26, 2010

Are we there yet?

Yes, we are! I am triggering tonight at 10pm. So happy & excited - and trusting that the wizard has made the right decisions along the way. I wasn't called until 6pm - so I was a bit on edge. But cheered when she told me it was time to trigger. At my u/s there are still sooo many follicles. It kind of looks like a honey comb. The biggest was 20, but most were from 16-18. Each u/s tech (I have seen 4) has asked if I have polycystic ovaries - which is what Dr. S suspected based on my previous cycles. But the results from my ODWU did not lead indicate I do.

It seems they are worried about OHSS. I had to take a cetrotide shot tonight. And I also had to fill a script for dostinex (well, I actually got the generic cabergoline). And I was told a fresh transfer was not an option (luckily we are doing the CGH testing) so wasn't disappointed.

Retrieval Saturday morning at 9am. Then we get to head home Sunday. Yay!!!

I know I know, then the wait to get the day 5/6 report.

1 comment: