Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Naked Belly Truth

I have some pics for you.....mostly b/c I have been obsessed with my belly and knowing if my stretch marks are here for life. Besides breastfeeding twins it may be one of my top google searches. I haven't found many before/after pics, so thought I would document mine. My obsession comes from the fact that I don't like tankini's - they make me extra hot in the FL sun (not kidding), so I really hope I will one day be in a a bikini again.

So, this is the longest tank top I could find....it fit 5 weeks ago and now isn't even close. I know I don't look that glamorous - no make up and after my nap :) Remember this? This was right at the beginning!



Who is nervous?!?! Point all fingers at me - I am becoming a basket case.


3 comments:

  1. Ha ha Maggie!! Love the belly! And you are all belly and nothing else I might add! For me, if I get stretch marks I plan to splurge on myself and get laser treatments done to try and minimize them. Hey...after all we have gone through why not pamper ourselves. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is some belly! I've been thinking of you today and can't wait for your next update!!! Hope those twins are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your belly!! I have similar stretch marks and have same concerns!!! Joys of twin pregnancy, huh? But like Lisa said I will do some sort of treatment to minimize them if needed!!! I'd like to wear a bikini again too!

    ReplyDelete