Thursday, June 16, 2011

4 more days to.....

-be the complete center of attention wherever I go

-have 2 miracles with me 24/7

-be pregnant for most likely the rest of my life

-feel crazy movements (like aliens) in my belly

-read Charlotte books while she rests her head on my belly

-have all the kids in Charlotte's class run up to me, touch my belly and yell "babies"

-eat as much ice cream as I want and not feel guilty

-have my mind swirl of what these 2 new babies will look like

-give Charlotte 100% of my attention


The rest of my life to.....

-be the center of attention having twins and a toddler (or so I hear)

-love 3 children with my heart and soul

-read books to 3 children and teach them to appreciate books

-learn about 3 personalities, interests, and demeanors

-watch Charlotte grow as a big sister

-worry worry worry

-give more hugs and kisses than I ever imagined


4 more days.....excited, scared, ready, proud....

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post Maggie!! So excited for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you!!!!!! Will be thinking about you tomorrow!!!! Lots of thoughts and prayers your way!!! cant wait to hear the news!!!!

    ReplyDelete