Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Plus 2

Just a quick post from my phone bc the hospital blocks blogs!!!! So I can't post pics :(

All went well and Violet Mae was born at 7:56 weighing 6lbs 11oz. Bennett William was born 2 minutes later weighing a huge 8lbs 4 oz!!! He is the talk of the hospital!

I am recovering well with a few exceptions.

They are breastfeeding like champs. No issues at all. I have even started tandem (when both are screaming)!! I actually love cuddling both of them right after a session. I can't kiss them enough. They look so different. And different from Charlotte. All the envisioning I did was definitely not on target!

More Friday once we are home!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Maggie!!!! I adore the names too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! Wow! Amazing weights! Good job, momma! So good to hear breastfeeding is going well:) it's going pretty well here too...I started tandem in the hospital too. Can't wait to see pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, congrats! I can't believe how healthy their weights were! Great job, Mama! We have a name in common, which is so neat. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Wow, what amazing weights, especially Bennett's!! I LOVE your names! Can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete