Tuesday, July 6, 2010

He's just not that into me...

I have a huge crush. Well, that's what it feels like. You may catch me scribbling any of the following in my notebook at work:

M + W (William or Wizard)
I heart CCRM

I met Dr. Schoolcraft on a Wednesday. *He said he would call in the next few weeks. So, I marked my calendar and told myself I could call him in 8 days. I waited, counting down the days.....and then on the 8th day called while my heart was beating in my chest and left a message (b/c of course he didn't answer) asking a "fake" question to get him to call back so I could ask him the real question: "When can I see you again?". I carried my phone around all day waiting. Then, when I checked my email - there was an email from him! And it said my phone number didn't work. Typical excuse. Of course my fake question was answered (ugh) - and that was that. Well, I quickly replied (during a meeting at work) and broke down and asked the burning question and requested he call me.

I didn't set my phone down for the next 24 hours. No call. But then, as we were driving out of town for 4th of July....that 303 area code appeared! Horray!!! He might be into me after all!!!!!

So seriously, my nurse said she doesn't know yet when we can cycle. Needs to talk to the doc when he returns from Italy TODAY! Said she would call me this week or for me to email her on Thursday.

I have everything crossed that we get to start with my next cycle (next week!). Hoping they can squeeze us in!!!

We did get to test results....the Chromosome blood test on Josh came back normal. And his SA is very low and abnormal - completely on par with the past.

*When referring to he/him I of course mean my nurse, not the wizard himself.

Will update when I get the call (or email).

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!! I'm waiting for a calendar too?!!

    ReplyDelete