Thursday, March 31, 2011

26 Weeks (Let's see some belly)

I have been doing a lot of complaining. And when I go down that road I remind myself how lucky I am and how this is exactly what I wanted......but man, carrying these babies is hard and my body is taking it harder! After realizing this I came down with the WORST cold/sinus infection ever. I mean EVAH!! So, when I am better I am going to feel amazing - only being pregnant with twins!!!

Had an appt today (26 weeks) and I am up 30lbs....yay! I am measuring 32 weeks. Yikes! I am feeling Baby B much much more than Baby A. I can see Baby B's kicks and can even feel body parts now. The most I get with Baby A is a kick way down there. Any of you experience this too?

So for fun - some pics.....

First a picture from today and then comparing to my singleton pregnancy. Yep, definitely look more like 32 weeks!







2 comments:

  1. Love that belly! Hope your cold gets better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belly pics!!! SO fun to compare to your singleton pregnancy :). I think your 26wk pic of the twins looks bigger than the 32wk of the singleton!!
    I've been getting kicks "down there" too :) So you're not the only one!

    ReplyDelete