Sunday, March 27, 2011

Moving along....

On Thursday I was 25 weeks which felt like a big milestone! At our 24 week ultrasound each baby was approaching 2 lbs - so the doc was very pleased! I wonder if it is going to be hard to stop eating as much as I am once they are here?!?!? We also scheduled the c-section - I was surprised they do it this early but in any case we know the date the babies may be born! It would be wonderful to make it to that day.

Charlotte is officially in her new room in her new bed! All went well - whew! So, we are working on tweaking her nursery into the twins nursery! We put up the new crib, put the bedding on and rearranged the furniture. Now, I am going to work on the wall decorations - so much fun! I do want to do the wooden letters of their names but that requires a decision. We are having a hard time with boy names. For baby girl we are down to 2....maybe in the next few weeks we will decide.

I am definitely big. Yesterday a woman at the store thought I was due "in a few weeks". HA. Try a few months. Or 3. OMG. It is getting hard to walk - I feel like a prisoner in my body. I will do another belly pic later this week.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the boy names! We're still "discussing" a couple as well. And also just a week and a half behind you and wonder how its all going to fit?! Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's neat you already have a c-section date set up!! How many weeks is it at? So fun to set up the nursery and pick out names!! Can't wait to see your latest belly pic!!

    ReplyDelete