Sunday, April 10, 2011

Names?!

How much fun coming up with 2 names for 2 miracles. Names that we will say over and over, names that will become a part of our hearts and souls.

A little bit of pressure?

Our 2 year old is Charlotte Mary. Charlotte took us awhile and Mary is my mom's name as well as her mom's name. I am a believer that the middle name should be a family name - so that is the same way we will be leaning this time.

For Baby A, our little girl, we will most likely be naming her Violet. Our second choice is Kate. Any thoughts?

For Baby B, our little boy, we are LOST! There are some names I like but DH doesn't. There are names I am not sure "go with" Violet. But, does that matter? We both like Landon, I like Bennett (DH doesn't), I like Marshall (DH is only okay with it), My DH likes Grayson but I am not that thrilled with it.

Any other ideas?





3 comments:

  1. I know...boy names are soooo hard. We're leaning towards either Rowen/Rowan or Levi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find boy names to be difficult too! Our 3.5 yr son"s name is Garrett, my husband chose it. I like it now but wasn't convinced for most of the pregnancy. We haven't decided on the boys name this time- I find boy names so difficult, there are a few I really like but they're too popular... A couple of my good friend's kids have the same name. Our girl's name is picked out:) Both names will be a surprise to our friends/family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same girl name (Violet). : ) : ) : ) We are also having trouble with boy names, if we are lucky enough to have a boy. The frontrunner is Miles, but I'm still not 100% convinced that this is the right name. Boy names are so much more difficult!

    ReplyDelete