Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 Weeks

Feels so good to hit 12 weeks today! And feels so good that I got to see the babies!!! Below are pictures of Baby A, Baby B, and them together. Baby A was sleeping while Baby B was dancing like crazy! No gender guesses and I was disappointed to find out my next u/s isn't until 20 weeks. I was really hoping to have one at 16 weeks to find out genders in order to start preparing while I am feeling good. So, I am thinking about doing an elective one so that I have 4 more weeks to work on rooms, clean out old stuff, etc.

This is the best Christmas present ever!!! Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday!!!














3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo!! Congrats on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! Congratulations on passing the 12-week milestone, and Merry Christmas! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a wonderful u/s!! I have to wait till 20 wks for my big u/s as well. Let me know what you find out about the elective scan....I am going to look into that too. Do you think CCRM will reveal the genders??? I haven't asked yet, but I've heard they won't.

    ReplyDelete