Thursday, June 17, 2010

Haven't Met You Yet

Whenever I hear Michael Buble's song "Haven't Met You Yet" I think about the son/daughter that I have yet to meet.....and hope one day (soon) I will be pregnant.

I am starting this blog after almost 3 years of reading other wonderful/amazing blogs that have helped me through tough times and taught me so much. We are on the search for baby #2. And this search is taking us to CCRM - The Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine....all the way from Tampa, Florida.

I am so thankful for our beautiful daughter, Charlotte. Being a mom is the most amazing thing that has happened to me that I want to do it again. And on top of that I want Charlotte to have sibling.

So this is where I will lay it all out - our trips/ODWU/cycle, etc with CCRM. My next post will explain our IVF history!

Thanks for reading!

But first, a few lyrics from Michael's song:

And I know that we can be so amazing
And, baby, your love is gonna change me
And now I can see every possibility

Here's to hoping every possibility includes baby #2!!!!

-Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment