Thursday, January 20, 2011

Exploding

All day I have been exploding with happiness, joy, excitement, and love! I feel like the luckiest woman alive - I wonder if this is what it feels like to win the lottery? But better. Because it is about being a mom.

I am 16 weeks today and we went for our gender reveal u/s.

Well, within minutes the tech was checking out Baby A.....which turns out is our daughter. I was giggling like a little girl.

A few minutes later while I was still dreaming of a little girl the tech started looking at Baby B....our son. I have never pictured myself having a son so it just seems so crazy. Me, I will have a son?

How can we be so lucky?? Today was an amazing day - I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

I think the complete exhaustion is letting up and the hunger is taking over. My desk at work is like a grocery store. My belly is definitely a bump and I am mostly wearing maternity clothes - just so much more comfortable.

Next appointment is in 4 weeks, so until then I will be eating, relaxing, and planning! And I will be praying for all of you.

5 comments:

  1. One of each. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ecstatic for you. You will now have the best of both worlds, and you deserve all of this happiness! : ) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! I found out today we're having boy/girl twins as well. Since I already have a son... having a daughter seems crazy to me!! I'm glad we'll both get one of each! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the b/g twins!!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I know you are thrilled with having a boy AND a girl!! I can totally relate to your desk looking like a grocery store - I have to eat constantly to keep from being sick, so I have the same thing going on here!

    ReplyDelete